Tuesday 17 April 2012

Kotona / At our place

This is why I started to be so keen on photography, my father was always hanging around with his camera. And as cheezy as it sounds, I remember clearly the first time he let me take a photo with his Canon AV-1, that is now lying on my table safe with my other cameras.  (It was in one of those old castles you'll find here in Finland, Turunlinna or something) He was a really good photographer, we have loads of slides at his storage waiting to be digitalized. Our slide projector is now broken. We were just talking how good it was to gather together to watch slides in our living room. Here are some photos I scanned couple of weeks ago. Maybe not so perfect technically, but still..













Sorry about the dust. Here's one of me being proud of my crazy good artwork:




No comments:

Post a Comment