Monday 2 February 2015

Sneak peek



The silence here is due to too much to do in too little time. I have wished for a long time that the day would have 48 hours so I could do everything I wanted to.. In these two weeks after the grand manifest at the République with two million people, I have been preparing myself for a trip to Finland and for an exhibition here,  
I have been to a lovely Sweden and Gothenburg to visit the Gothenburg Film Festival and preparing for a great Cartoon Exhibition
I have printed works for my own exhibition, searched for the right kind of papers, fabrics, fonts, colours, handwriting, objects, 
I have worried about funding and still do, not the most hilarious thing.. 
I have also made applications, keep your fingers crossed!

Wednesday I'm off to Finland, here's a sneak peek of the exhibition, which will have some new works and some from last year.. 
Welcome to Kuopio! 


No comments:

Post a Comment